Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 7th & 8th - Sisters


Women's History Month - Day 7 & 8


Ready for an outing in the early 1900s these two lovely ladies bear a resemblance - quite possibly sisters or cousins. Dressed in their winter finery, these two may be ready for a fun outing in the city...or some other amusing excursion - just imagine...

...In the same spirit, I am spending time with my sister for the next few days in Massachusetts.  Although we unfortunately will not be sporting such fabulous hats as these two, we will be embarking on a some sisterly adventures.

Cheers...and may you capture special moments with the special women in your life just as these two did...

My sister, Cathy (on the left), and I enjoying fresh lobster last evening... Thank you to my my brother-in-law, Chris, for snapping this photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment